How to  Catch  Bass?
Have you ever noticed that of the weekend fishermen that hit the lakes and streams there are about 10% of them that consistently catch about 90% of the fish being caught? Usually it is the same group in the 10% that go home with fish for supper and the same remaining 90% goes home empty handed.

Sure, some days you are just going to be lucky and catch fish like you know what you are doing. You may think you have it figured out and then come home empty handed your next trip out.

The truth is that every day you go you are dealing with a different set of challenges. On any given body of water it is like a different lake each time you go during the year.The change of seasons, changes in water levels, changes in water temperatures, moon phases,and many other factors effect whether or not fish will bite and even what they my prefer to bite.

There are really only two ways you can learn the hundreds of the pieces in the puzzle on how to improve your odds each and every time you go fishing . One is to devote the many years needed of trial and error til you figure out the pieces of the puzzle. Second is to learn it from a mentor. It can be your dad, grandad, or any other experienced angler willing to spend the time with you to teach you.This same mentoring can be in the form of a training course of some kind like books, DVD, and seminars.

Below are assembled some of the best training materials available that will help make you a better fisherman.
The Pro-Bass Fishing Training Manual
Are You Ready To Discover Pro-Bass Fishing Techniques To Target & Land Plenty
Of Bass Right Now?    Essential Bass Fishing Tips & Techniques Deliver Absolutely Great Results
The Pro-Bass Fishing Training Manual is the Insiders Guide To Bass Fishing Tips & Techniques Known to a Select Group of Highly Effective Bass Fisherman.
Bass Fishing Exposed-
The point of this book is to get back to some of the critical basics and really expose the fundamentals used by professional anglers. If you like to catch some fish sometimes then stop reading now and get back on the water, but if you want to catch bigger bass every time... well then... keep reading
Largemouth Bass Extreme-
Would You Like To Know? The Secret to being at the top of Every Bass tournament?  One Technique That Will Make Bass Literally Attack Your Lure?  The Truth About The Time Of Day To Bag A Record Bass? The Proven Lure Colors To Use During Different Conditions?
How To Reveal Exactly Where Bass Are Hiding?

Bass Fishing Basics-
With this unique and comprehensive guide, you’ll have access to decades of proven techniques that myself and other seasoned bass fishermen have used successfully for years. I’ll show you step-by-step, the most effective way to catch bass almost as soon as you cast your bait into the water and it doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a veteran fisherman who just wants to gain that extra edge.This powerful guide will, for sure, take your game to the next level, so you’ll finally be able to experience the true joy of reeling in a BIG ONE!

Bookmark and Share
Bass Fishing System-
The complete system for becoming a better fisherman.This Isn't Like Any Other General or Generic Book On Bass Fishing You Can Find In Any Store. On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter! This book covers everything there is to know about bass fishing. In fact, some people have called thist the "Bass Fishing Guide of the 21st Century"! It's like having your very own bass fishing expert that you can turn to and ask questions anytime you need to!

Bill Dance Complete Bass Fishing Course-
Reeling in a Really Big Bass is Truly a THRILL Like No Other! And Now with Bill Dance's Complete Bass Fishing Course You'll learn Bill’s best Techniques that Have Earned him the national Bass Fishing Recognition he has had for Over 35 YEARS!"

"Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back!"
Bass Fishing Information
The Instant Crappie Catching E-Kit-
Crippled U.S. Marine Reveals Deadly Crappie Fishing Secrets Anyone Can Use To Slam Huge Slabs Of Crappie In Any Body Of Water.In Any Season Without ExpensiveEquipment Even If You're Fishing From A Wheelchair!" His brilliant techniques will give you the "inside edge" in any spot so your buddies beg to know your secrets!
Crappie Fishing Information
Peacock Bass Training DVD-
by Larry Larson. Learn from the master! The action video is loaded with tips and secrets to help you land more and bigger peacock bass. If you are hooked on peacock bass fishing, or are thinking of going, then this DVD is for you. Peacock Bass Lures Handmade Topwater Rippers

Peacock Bass Fishing Information